• Students who have ordered a 2015-2016 yearbook should pick them up from Miss Hade in Room 106.

• Opportunity to travel to Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, and Paris in June of 2017, to sign up see Mrs. Hoffbauer or Miss Dryer.

• Seniors: If you want to earn a red cord for graduation you must donate blood or volunteer at three blood drives this year.

The student news site of Northwest High School in Jackson, Michigan

Drama Club performance dates of “Arsenic and Old Lace”

Genna Barner

Senior Hannah Friend and her father Scott Friend drill screws into a flat on Saturday. Nov. 5.

Sydney Boulter, Sports Editor

The Drama Club presents Arsenic and Old Lace. They have been preparing since the beginning of the year for their fall play.

Arsenic and Old Lace is a play about a murder mystery that takes place in the Brewster household. As the story continues, Elaine Brewster realizes that her family is crazier than she actually thinks.

The show dates are Nov. 17, 18 at 7 p.m., and Nov. 19 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.. The performances will

be in the cafetorium at the high school.

Instead of tickets being purchased, the Mountie hat will be passed around for donations during the show. The donations will be going to the scene shop for paint, props, tools, and other materials.

For more information see Director Mr. Carey Collins in Room 527.

• Junior Josh Wright looks for large screws for his peers while they build the set. (Genna Barner)
  • Senior Jerod Parrett drills two flats together in order to make one big wall. (Genna Barner)
  • Senior Hannah Friend and her father Scott Friend drill screws into a flat on Saturday. Nov. 5. (Genna Barner)