Homecoming information released to student body

Oli Grenke

Senior Student Government President Rylan Sackrider gives information about upcoming events. Homecoming week is scheduled for September 18-22.

Adam Staudinger, Assistant Web Editor-in-Chief

Homecoming week starts Monday, September 18th. The theme is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Each class was assigned a turtle, with freshman being Donatello (purple), sophomores being Michelangelo (orange), juniors being Leonardo (blue), seniors being Raphael (red), and teachers being Master Splinter.

The Sunday before that is the annual powderpuff games, where girls are invited to play a game of football, and boys are invited to play a game of volleyball.

The five days leading up to homecoming are dress up days. Monday is pajama day, Tuesday is USA day (wear red, white and blue), Wednesday is clash day, Thursday is theme day (dress in the same colors as your class turtle), and Friday as always is red and black day.

Friday is also the homecoming football game. The homecoming court has been announced. Freshman Lord and Lady are Devin Kalis and Megan Swartz, sophomore Duke and Duchess are Marec Sackrider and Charis Cummings, and junior Prince and Princess are Lucas Herrera and Kylie Ridgord.

The senior court includes Ryan Crowley, Meredith Berry, Diego Wolfe, Emily Simone, Jason Tenny, Breanna DuBois, Hunter Cox, Arzanae Suddeth, Glenn Miller, Dani Griswold, Logan Young, and Taryn Hendershot.

After the football game, there will be the homecoming dance. Tickets are five dollars ahead of time, and seven dollars at the door. See Mrs. Tanner if you have questions.