Sixth annual Find Your Future Fair returns Nov. 23

Hannah Smith, Editor-in-Chief

Northwest High School will be hosting the sixth annual Find Your Future Fair on Nov. 23.

With presenters coming from various career paths, it offers the students the opportunity to explore and possibly find the career that suits them best.

High school is a prime place to be thinking about plans after graduation, and the future can be challenging without any inspiration. This program allows students to explore multiple careers throughout the day.

This event helps determine one’s career pathway because it displays the realities one will face. It shows the education students will need and demonstrates the skills they must learn to obtain a job.

Abby Tanner, who hosts and helps arrange the event, encourages students’ participation because she has seen students find a career choice perfect for them through this event.

“I think it is important for young students to attend events as such because it offers them the opportunity to be directly engaged with different careers, and they may find their future career from this since it is so various,” said Tanner.

Northwest plans and hopes to hold numerous other Find Your Future Fairs. Alumni, parents, and community members were invited to share their career stories.