School competes in winter hallway decorating

Abby Warner, Editor

On the week of December 13th before winter break, each focus time broke into hallways to create beautiful festive décor. (Abby Warner)
Lily Mazur and Lauren Mohlmen participating in the hallway decorating. (Abby Warner)
On the week of December 13th before winter break, each Focus Time worked on hallways to create beautiful festive décor. (Abby Warner)
Tyler Derby and Aaron Kuehnel enjoy their time decorating the hallway. (Abby Warner)
Dante Isaac hangs Christmas lights in the hallway. (Abby Warner)
Ava Rose expresses her enjoyment of the Christmas decorations. (Abby Warner)
Hudson Cooper hard at work on the train for the Polar Express Theme. (Abby Warner)
Abija Cowan expresses how he feels about the progression of the hallways. (Abby Warner)
Hillary Haselius working hard on her focus time’s door. (Abby Warner)
Students gather in the 500 halls to decorate for the holidays. (Abby Warner)
Abija Cowan Hanging snowflakes in the hallway. (Abby Warner)
Brooke Barret and Hudson Cooper tape pieces for the Polar Express train. (Abby Warner)
Hudson Cooper engages in decorating the halls. (Abby Warner)
Hannah Craft, Ryan Wennman, and Courtney Miller work on hallway construction. (Abby Warner)
Ethan Ruggles decorating the hallway. (Abby Warner)
Cora Pilaczynski and Aleeah Patterson design and decorate the door for focus time.
Claire Rouse, Hillary Haseluis, and Abby Sczykutowicz are hard at work making a hot cocoa mug for the hallway. (Abby Warner)
Kaylee Kitts getting to work on the seasonal focus time door her class designed. (Abby Warner)
Peach Kennedy and Piper Darrow outlining body shape for Cindy Lou Who. (Abby Warner)
Jayden Hoffbaur and Jaylen Hall finish the present piece of the Polar Express hall. (Abby Warner)
Brooke Grant, Claire Miles, Lauren Mohlmen, and Lily Mazur decorate their part of the hallway for Christmas. (Abby Warner)