Finalized Snowfest 2016 activities

Mike Layher, Assistant Web Editor-in-Chief

Tuesday, Feb. 16

Pajama Day — Just be sure your attire is school appropriate!

Banner Decorating 3-4:30 p.m. — Decorate a banner to be placed on your assigned class windows around the court yard. See class representatives/advisors for details.

Rules:

• Only paint to decorate the banner
  • Only decorate your class banner
  • Clean up what you decorate with

The best decorated banner will be the winner. Banners will be taken down and will be showcased in the Event Center lobby during the varsity games.

Wednesday, Feb. 17

Dynamic Duo Day — Partner up with someone to dress up like Batman and Robin, ketchup and mustard, peanut butter and jelly, etc. *No makeup, face paint, masks, etc. allowed!

Thursday, Feb 18

Theme Day — Dress in your Candyland characters that your class has chosen.

The chosen characters for each class can be found here.

Games Assembly — Be sure to sign up at lunches for available events.

Friday, Feb 19

Red and Black Day — We want 100 percent participation! All NWHS students should wear red and black. Headwear is acceptable if it a red and/or black hat, or Northwest hat.

Snowfest Game — Varsity Girls start at 6 p.m. following the Varsity Boys. White out — we are encouraging everyone to wear white to the game.

Snowfest Court Presentation — The 2016 Snowfest Court will be recognized during halftime of the Boys Varsity Basketball game.

Saturday, Feb. 20

Snowfest Dance — The dance begins at 7:30 p.m. and goes until 10 p.m. Students must be admitted to the dance 8:30 p.m. To enter the dance, you will need to go through the front entrance of the school. Attire is semi-formal–keep it classy! Gowns and tuxedos are to be worn by the Snowfest Court only. You must have your student ID to enter the dance. Buy tickets ahead of time at lunches for $5 ($7 at the door). 30 guest passes are available for students who with to bring a guest from another school. See the office for a permission slip.

Important Notes:

• All spirit day attire must meet the school dress code unless specified above
  • Participation in evening events is dependent upon appropriate behavior
  • See Mrs. Tanner, Mrs. Crockett, Nick Radziewicz, your class officers and/or representatives for more details.

Hashtag (#NWHSSnowfest16) all of your Snowfest photos to Instagram or Twitter to be entered to win a $10 gift card. The student with the most photos with the hashtag attached wins.