• Students who have ordered a 2015-2016 yearbook should pick them up from Miss Hade in Room 106.

• Opportunity to travel to Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, and Paris in June of 2017, to sign up see Mrs. Hoffbauer or Miss Dryer.

• Seniors: If you want to earn a red cord for graduation you must donate blood or volunteer at three blood drives this year.

The student news site of Northwest High School in Jackson, Michigan

Choir’s kick off the year with the fall concert

Audri Chenoweth, Photogrpaher

• Freshman Wesley Mitchell participates in the dance moves during Men's Choir's first song. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Men's choir poses during the last note of "Cheerleader" originally recorded by OMI. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Senior Morgan Lally poses as she sings "Royals" recorded by Lord. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Senior Rachel Wadke dances as she sings with Serenade! who was featured in the first concert of two concerts. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Senior Hannah Friend performs the choreographed dance for a Serenade! song. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Cantus Femina performs as the family and friends stood along the walls because choir ran out of available seats. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Freshman Victoria Fex, expresses her emotion during Cantus Femina's performance. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Senior Madison Collard and junior Kate Romkee sings "You're the one that I want" from the musical "Grease." (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Senior Kelsey Staton enjoys "Defying Gravity" during Concert Choir's performance at the second choir concert on Oct. 25. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Third year Vocal Dimension member senior Noah Pieh uses hand gestures while singing. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Junior Kaylee Stokely, first year member of Vocal Dimension, poses for the end of a song. (Audri Chenoweth )
  • Freshman David Zielinski dances while singing during Vocal Dimension's performance. (Audri Chenoweth )